c# - MEF share instance between modules -


i'm using prism/mef c# application. want following, i'm new prism , maybe i'm doing wrong or got wrong not work showed below.

i created 2 modules, in module1 created instance of class. want share instance other module2.

something this:

module1 (viewmodel):

[export("me")] private person me = new person(); //within function... me.name = "jasmin"; 

module2 (viewmodel):

[import("me")] private lazy<person> me; //within function console.writeline(me.name); //here want "jasmin" 

shared model class:

public class details {    public string name; } public class person {    public name first = new name(); } 

it works shown in question. had rebuild entire solution.

to access object later on, instead of:

console.writeline(me.name); //here want "jasmin" 

one has use:

console.writeline(me.value.name); //here want "jasmin" 

thanks help.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

java.util.scanner - How to read and add only numbers to array from a text file -

javascript - Backbone.js getting target attribute -

html - Repeat image to extend header to fill screen -